Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seals in the Docks

Options
  • 23-10-2010 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Past few days there have been a few seals in the docks, if anyone has an interest in seeing them, also the mackeral are going bananas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Is it a seal club?

I'll get me coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Oh oh I see what you did there, you scamp :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Michael Angelo.

The seals are following the Mackeral.. who are being drawn in with the abundance of fry (smaller fish). Its phenomenal..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

The seals are following the Mackeral.. who are being drawn in with the abundance of fry (smaller fish). Its phenomenal..

are the mackeral still in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

PomBear wrote: »
    are the mackeral still in?

Yup. Literally millions of them. Very late in the year for them still to me in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Mackeral in the docks are sealed in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Please be careful fishing anywhere near seals. I know a guy who was reeling in his mackerel & a seal grabbed them. He nearly ended up in the sea & lost his rod. I doubt if the hooks & line did the seal much good either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

The seals are as fat as fools from what I saw earlier, they will be snoring happily on the duckboards around the yachts by now I reckon :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

5B6467E7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

is the seal with only one eye still there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement