Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music rehearsal space

Options
  • 23-10-2010 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello everyone,does anybody know what equipment would be needed to have a rehearsal area for bands,and how much do you reckon the whole area would cost. Not looking for the most expensive equipment but just whatever you think would be sufficient. Also if a rehearsal facility was in place,what other things would you like to see in the building, e.g food,drinks,pool tables ect.

hope somebody can help,
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i'd say take your inquiry over to bands and musicians forum, you'd have a better response there

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

i'd say take your inquiry over to bands and musicians forum, you'd have a better response there
    Thanks slavetothegrind, that's exactly what I was going to post :).
    For anyone clicking on this who's interested in replies, please follow the Bands & Musicians forum thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement