Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value internet

Options
  • 23-10-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

After buying a new laptop for college and want to get my internet sorted for next week. Whats the best value portable internet?
    Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

O2 offer a deal to students for €20 a month. I'm not sure what the coverage is like, but I'd say it's some bit decent.
    I think 3 broadband is something similar too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I've had O2 for the last year, it was €10 a month but the coverage wasn't great in some places I was. You can get a trial to see if it'll work in your house though. 3 has better coverage but its dearer and the gig limit is less I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I'm using o2, it's grand like. Initial €20 sign up cost for the modem, and then a tenner a month. Bring along your student card when you're going to get it...

It's not exactly great or anything, defo does the job though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

If you're in Dublin get the O2 it's better coverage. I am down in Kilkenny and it's not great so I am using 3 I find it brilliant down here. 20euro month sometimes 15euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

The o2 student deal is pretty good, my friend uses it and thinks it's great.

I've been using o2 for the last 2 years. I signed up for a 12 month contract and got my dongle for 19.99 and I get 15gig download a month for 20e.

The dongle is free if you sign up for 18 months and it's 20e for the 15 gig download.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Advertisement