Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Corn Snake Not Eating...

Options
  • 23-10-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi all, i have my little 1 just over a month now. But its only eaten once in the month. Im not too worried but would like to hear a few ideas...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

Hi all, i have my little 1 just over a month now. But its only eaten once in the month. Im not too worried but would like to hear a few ideas...
    you would prob get more answers on the other forum. how old is the snake ?what are you feeding it ?what kind of heating are you using and is he shedding ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ConfusedBuyer

Hi Pokertalk, i guess its only bout 3 or so months. Frozen mice. I read that u should pull off the old skin so ive done that a few times. But no major shedding yet. Althought his eyes are a little yellow or brown. I have a heat mat which i bought with him. Its grown 2 inchs tho.

Hi Pokertalk, i guess its only bout 3 or so months. Frozen mice. I read that u should pull off the old skin so ive done that a few times. But no major shedding yet. Althought his eyes are a little yellow or brown. I have a heat mat which i bought with him. Its grown 2 inchs tho.
    its normal for them to refuse food if they are a bit too cold as they will depend on the rite temp for digestion i have had snake refuse to eat for 3 months so dont worry. just offer him more in a couple of days , if your keeping your pinkie mice frozen the just defrost one and puncher the skin just to shed a bit of blood to get his sences going and if he refuses just take a note of the date in a journal. they are a hardy snake so dont worry just make sure he has plenty of misting and fresh water

SAM!!! Whats the story with the misting pokertalk??? Yeah im not really worried bout it not eating. Ya man in the pet shop said theyre hardy!!! Suits me cos me dad said its like me...does F**K all HAHA

SAM!!!
    nice he looks very healthy prob a bit older than 3 monts if not then he is a big lad for his age

• Advertisement

Thanks pokertalk, im well happy with it tho!!!

Advertisement