Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown number?

Options
  • 23-10-2010 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

I keep getting a call from this number: 08011114444. They rang me a few times during the week but I was in the library/busy and couldnt answer. The thing is, their number doesnt come up in my call log. Doesnt come up in missed calls or anything, they could have called loads of times while I was away from my phone and I wouldnt know. The only reason I know the number is because I memorized it when I looked at it, its a pretty easy number. Anyone know what this number is? 080, never heard of that before.... Is it some call company? They called me at half 10 at night yesterday... If they start calling me in the middle of the night I wont be happy!

edit: I also cant ring the number back, it tells me theres no such number...

Comments

Advertisement