Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I become a zombie?

• 23-10-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Infections from Umbrella corporation or from George Romero aside, how do i become one for Halloween? I mean as regards face paint and fitting attire for today's undead gentleman?

Where do i buy face paint, how do i apply it, any hints or tips from experienced lurching experts out there? I must be a zombie to scare people in town next week!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

pizza+hand+force+face+let it dry=zombie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭JohnathanM

All you need, right here, from an expert:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭policarp

Grab hold of a live electric cable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Bit of an odd request. One that doesn't really suit the Zombie Survival forum (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1079).

First find a super secret lab. (Note any place with a lot of barrels of green goo and radiation symbols).

Roll around in aforementioned goo (or just wait outside for an 'incident').

Become zombie.

????

Profit.

EDIT: Oh wait...........Halloween..............um..............no. I've nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Waestrel wrote: »
    Infections from Umbrella corporation or from George Romero aside, how do i become one for Halloween? I mean as regards face paint and fitting attire for today's undead gentleman?

Where do i buy face paint, how do i apply it, any hints or tips from experienced lurching experts out there? I must be a zombie to scare people in town next week!

A zombie's not just for Halloween, it's for life.
    Or afterlife, if you prefere. :pac:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Move to Galway, we seem to have a lot of them here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

stay up for 10 days straight playing video games, that should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

Stick on Kenkraft- Zombie Nation and do the robot dance

flag123 wrote: »

Nah, Cranberries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

step 1. Find a girl who knows anything about makeup, this will help

2. White 'Snazaroo'(I think thats the brand name) facepaint, put it on all visible skin and rub it in a bit.
    3. purple/grey facepaint, or eye shadow(hence you may need a girl) all around your eyes to make that sunken / bags under eyes look.

4. Optional stuff, some people like to do caked on blood, runny fake blood, fake would with liquid latex. Going outside and rolling around in some dry dirt helps. In the past Ive used a red eyeliner to make my eyes look more red and bloodshot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Noodleworm wrote: »
    step 1. Find a girl who knows anything about makeup, this will help

2. White 'Snazaroo'(I think thats the brand name) facepaint, put it on all visible skin and rub it in a bit.
    3. purple/grey facepaint, or eye shadow(hence you may need a girl) all around your eyes to make that sunken / bags under eyes look.

4. Optional stuff, some people like to do caked on blood, runny fake blood, fake would with liquid latex. Going outside and rolling around in some dry dirt helps. In the past Ive used a red eyeliner to make my eyes look more red and bloodshot.

Heading into town tomorrow to try get some of that liquid latex, any idea on where to get it in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Just wear a T-Shirt saying "Anglo Irish Bank" & tell everyone that you're a zombie bank.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Attend university

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Well presumably you'd have to die first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Noodleworm wrote: »

step 1. Find a girl

(hence you may need a girl).

I lol'd :D

Look at the pics in the zombie thread.. great ideas for make-up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

flag123 wrote: »
    chin_grin wrote: »
    Nah, Cranberries.
    galwayrush wrote: »
    Rob Zombie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Dying might help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

1. Die
    2. ????
    3. Braaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnssssss
    4. Profit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

If you want to look really good buy some liquid latex and some cheep makeup you can follow how this guy did his : Zombie and make some of your own alterations.

I went as one last year and it came out perfect. People literally stopped me in the street to ask if I needed an ambulance. It was really hard getting a taxi though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Just pay a visit to Ballymun.

You will never make it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

A quick trip to Haiti will get you sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

PVA glue will help with that nasty peeling skin look.

Advertisement