Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinerama on a Friday night?!

• 23-10-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Cinerama is on at a terrible time!

Who decided to have the cinema review show on at exactly the time when everyone is getting ready to go out on a Friday night?!

We want to listen to fun music that will get us in the mood for dancing or we're on our way to the cinema and don't want to hear how the film ends before we've even seen it!

Or maybe that's just me...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 BrianDaly

Thanks for the feedbacknd we shall be taking your comments onboard. One of the reasons that Cinerama is on Fridays is that's when all the new releases are out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

BrianDaly wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedbacknd we shall be taking your comments onboard. One of the reasons that Cinerama is on Fridays is that's when all the new releases are out.

Kinda agree with the OP. I'd suggest a Wed/Thurs night and preview upcoming releasees. And press screenings are always before gen release...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I love the show and John Caddell's that follows it, but i will agree it is on at an awkward time.

Advertisement