Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to get a new....

Options
  • 24-10-2010 2:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hey guys, I think it's about time I got a new phone. I have this old nokia so long now it's a joke. I know absolutely nothing about these new phones out on the market but I would like a touchscreen with all the 'gadgets' lol. I wondered if you people could give me some advice on wat kind of phone to get. BTW nothing mad I want to spend about 100 euro:D.. and if possible keep my number :D

Thanks

ooops wrong place for this post i think :(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Your not going to get much for €100 if you want touchscreen and gadgets. No matter what network or phone you choose, your number can be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Yeah, double your budget to 200€ at least, then you'll get something half decent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

jamesr123 wrote: »
    . BTW nothing mad I want to spend about 100 euro:D.. and if possible keep my number :D

At 100 euro, on contract, your best options are probably the Desire or Samsung Galaxy S.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭jamesr123

Well I could stretch to 200 euro + I had a friend tell me I would be spoilt for choice with 100 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1. What features are important to you in a phone?

I would like bluetooth and maybe a good quality camera..

2.Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.

I would like a touchscreen phone.

3.Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE

I would like to be able to get facebook while i'm out and about but ti's not essential.

I am with meteor at the moment I find them very good so I would like to stay with them. As for make I hear LG is very good??

4. Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free - have you a preference for either
    Pre pay please :D:D

5. Price range
    I wouldnt like to go over 300 euro..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭jamesr123

Any suggestions people?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

X10 or the X6 is what I would probably suggest for what you are looking for.

Advertisement