Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hit and run in gorey last night 25/10/2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

That horid.

As for the lack of a Precedent for Life in Prison in cases like this.

Why not start a public campaign with the Local Radio and Newspapers

DEMANDING

That this Ignorant GobSh1te be Convicted for Life,

1) HE Killed Someone
    2) He displayed a shockin disregard for Human life by Driving off
    3) Being Drunk is not an Excuse, if anything its Worse, it demonstrates an utter contempt for even the most basic of Laws and the people who Abide by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

R.I.P Kelly

Too many young people losing their lives in the locality

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭james1410

thank you every one! just to mention about the gards they seem to be doing there best to find who is responsible for this! but what i cant under stand is how they managed to loose him/her when i was told by withnesses that there was 5 garda cars persuing him/her :mad:

also i beleive the car was been persued when kelly and gillian were hit by them it was just a case that the garda cars were not close at the time!

of course this is what ive been told but i dont know weather its true but i have no reason to doubt it because one of the withnesses is my best mate.

R.I.P KELLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

james1410 wrote: »
    thank you every one! just to mention about the gards they seem to be doing there best to find who is responsible for this! but what i cant under stand is how they managed to loose him/her when i was told by withnesses that there was 5 garda cars persuing him/her :mad:

also i beleive the car was been persued when kelly and gillian were hit by them it was just a case that the garda cars were not close at the time!

of course this is what ive been told but i dont know weather its true but i have no reason to doubt it because one of the withnesses is my best mate.

R.I.P KELLY!

Well essentially its not much less than murder so rightfully so they should be putting all their efforts into it.

The gaurds were in the area because its main street/closing time on a Saturday night. The ombudsman investigated and the gaurds were not chasing it

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Number 10 Shirt

My condolences to her family & friends.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumour that the person responsible had been banned from driving for life but still got behind the wheel of a car ? That is something I have heard in the last few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

My condolences to her family & friends.

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumour that the person responsible had been banned from driving for life but still got behind the wheel of a car ? That is something I have heard in the last few days.

Im not too sure so I could be wrong but I think that depends on whether the rumour that it was a certain "local" guy is true or not. Said guy is on the guardian practically every week for court cases and Im fairly sure his license had being taken from him was one of these cases (also driving afterwards with no license etc etc) ..... said guy is definitely a real scumbag.
    Depends on if it is that guy or not...

Advertisement