Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Of Hype; Rebel 3! 13/11/10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'll be there with SF4/3s/ST for anyone who wants a break from BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Update times!

Most likely the tournament will be held in the XGC. If we lack numbers, I may lower the prize fund, but most likley, it will hold at the current numbers.

In addition to the first place money prize, we have a new prize in cross-promotion (heh) with CxC up the north; first place gets free entry and a seed in the tournament.

Get hype!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

Voa wrote: »
    In addition to the first place money prize, we have a new prize in cross-promotion (heh) with CxC up the north; first place gets free entry and a seed in the tournament.
    Something A vs Something B: Clash Of the Two Counter Millennium Wheel Worlds Of Fate!

thumb-D9B4_4CD8647C.jpg
    (click for big)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

I really have to win WOH 3 now :D so many reason :rolleyes:

In the XGC, in about 25 hours time, the registration will be opened.

Ya'll better be hype.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Vyze

After how I was playing on Tuesday (always missing the Crescent Saber loop) I think it's for the best that I'm not able to go down now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Havent played since last WoH, I'll head up anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Can't make it.

Uni work has finally caught up wth me :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Can't make it.

Uni work has finally caught up wth me :(

But... I need to make you salty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

But... I need to make you salty :(
    Rest assured, I'll be salty enough knowing that you'll be ahead of me in rankings without even trying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Tsukiko_chan

Sorry i never got a chance to post here yet, but I'll be there tomorrow^^ I've been bouncing back and forth between going and not going the last few days (on account of being on the brink of an asthma attack all week), but i feel better today and I'm going on a nebuliser tonight so as long as i wake up tomorrow at 6 and feel 'ok', i shall be there. with poster-ey hype for CXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC and the golden ticket :3

Also, i know this is last minute, but i shall be bringing down some rare mesh balltops for sticks tomorrow for sale XD I've got black, white, blue and red for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I won't be in tomorrow but I'll grab the white one, if someone could get and I'll pay them back. Or if you'll be at CxC then I can get it off you then.

At this point I just hope we've enough people to get the promised cash prizes... if we're missing people the prize may fall a little lower...

Sorry i never got a chance to post here yet, but I'll be there tomorrow^^ I've been bouncing back and forth between going and not going the last few days (on account of being on the brink of an asthma attack all week), but i feel better today and I'm going on a nebuliser tonight so as long as i wake up tomorrow at 6 and feel 'ok', i shall be there. with poster-ey hype for CXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC and the golden ticket :3

Also, i know this is last minute, but i shall be bringing down some rare mesh balltops for sticks tomorrow for sale XD I've got black, white, blue and red for sale.

I'll take the black and get the white for Dan, plskthnx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Unfortunately, I won't be there.

:(

I'll take the black and get the white for Dan, plskthnx

Will do^^ red and blue is still up for grabs, but i'll be bringing all 4 with me tomorrow (I shall put in another order in the near future from japan, so I'll see if i can get another large batch done for the new year).

awws no chopper, no joe, no vyze and inferis. this is gonna be an interesting tournament :3 a pity though, i played the guys up here with makoto a lot so i wanted to see how the guys fared against joe tomorrow. Gonna put in some last minute practice (prob with tao as i'm a little rusty with her now). meow.

Fairly certain Joe will be there.

There's money to be won!

I wasn't going to play but I'll man up and do so in exchange for some rachel lessons from anyone. :)

ah, i thought he said he wasnt going but i could be confused about usernames again^^

also, its funny how just a little practice pays off XD i think i can do Joe's uber corner combo now with makoto. i'm pretty sure i just wiped off over 3/4 of jin's hp with it on 50% bar with the combo valid 0.o man this is awesome.

also, i think the new 1.03 patch has the new updates..makoto feels different a little... might be just me.

I wasn't going to play but I'll man up and do so in exchange for some rachel lessons from anyone. :)
    I'll teach ya all I can about her zoning and mind games, but Joe's the one you'll want to get at about combos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Another 5v5 anyone?

Ramza wrote: »
    Another 5v5 anyone?

I don't think you'll have a sufficient number of Northerners :D

Just make sure the third and final part of The Salty Runback Series is recorded in glorious high definition.

i think vaughan wants a revenge 5v5 but since hes not at WOH3, it will have to be at CXC :3

there, practice done for tonight. learned some nice combos with tao (still no luck with taunt loop, another time). i'm ready for tomorrow :3

I'm officially uncontactable from here till tomorrow if you don't have my number. I'll be in the center pretty early.

See ya's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Will be in at 1ish see y'all then get hype

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Just getting ready now, don't start without me! =P

And that's the teeniest WoH yet completed, an 8 man straight up double elim tournament. Still took a while since we recorded all the matches though.

Good games to everyone who came up, and I'll likely see most of yas up the North for some clashing counters, crossly.

Got your ball Dan.

Tee hee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Hey Dan, Doom's holding your ball :D

Advertisement