Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs in Blanch Showing live Football

Options
  • 24-10-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know any pubs in Blanch/Clonee/Dunboyne that will have the Liverpool v Blackburn game on?
    Its not a sky/espn game but I remember The Bell used to show similar games, but dont think they do it anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hi,
    Anyone know any pubs in Blanch/Clonee/Dunboyne that will have the Liverpool v Blackburn game on?
    Its not a sky/espn game but I remember The Bell used to show similar games, but dont think they do it anymore.

Any ideas? Thanks

Your only hope used to be the (Grey)Hound, but now I dont think theres anyone that will show non sky games, especially with City/Gunners on.

Im a pool fan myself and I wont even bother getting it on the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

jeffk wrote: »
    Your only hope used to be the (Grey)Hound, but now I dont think theres anyone that will show non sky games, especially with City/Gunners on.

Im a pool fan myself and I wont even bother getting it on the net.

Ok thanks, think Ill head for town and Sinnots.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Ok thanks, think Ill head for town and Sinnots.

No worries, enjoy the game/pints!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Check out Paidi Og's in Mulhuddart Village next time they sometimes have the games that are not on TV. They had the Liverpool game last week.

Just been on their facebook page and they were showing the Liverpool v Blackburn game today.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Thirsty Bull in Tyrellstown has big screens for footy.. It's up beside Superquinn...

• Advertisement
Advertisement