Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Chilean Miners Help!

Options
  • 24-10-2010 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just need some help with this costume. I decided on it just today, and I'm looking for a boiler suit, a hard hat, and the wraparound sunglasses.

I have no clue on where to get the hard hat and the boiler suit. Could I even rent these?

Thanks for the replies!

(P.S. I'm based in Dublin)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Gstore.ie (Tony)

Surely a builders merchants store would have these if there is a mcmahons in your area I would try there http://www.mcmahongrp.com/branch_locator-2.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

Any builders providers or even hardware store would have that stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

There's a couple of shops on capel street that would sell those items, for the sunglasses try the joke shop near st stephen's green, or the 2Euro shops might still have them.

I was actually thinking of dressing up as a schoolboy, with a chilean flag and going as a 'chilean minor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Saermegil

There are going to be a thousand variations of this. I thought I was gonna be the only one. Alas, one for the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

I saw lots of people dressed up as the miners over the weekend and i am sorry but I just didnt get it..Why would you want to dress up as one of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement