Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: iPhone / OBJ-C Tutor

Options
  • 24-10-2010 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Been doing some poking around with the iPhone SDK and Obj-C for about 12 months now. Going well but I've hit a ceiling from reading books. I'm building apps but some just need tweaking and some basic explaining.

I'm looking for someone who is well versed in Obj-C and in particular the iPhone SDK. I'm not looking for someone to write an App or work for me. I'm just looking for someone to sit down once or twice and ask some questions.

I'm based in Bray / UCD but I'm willing to travel. I'll also gladly cover a suitable tutors travel costs and a small gratuity for helping me out. I'll also work around a tutor so I'm not asking anyone to give up huge amounts of their time.

Mods feel free to move this to a more suitable forum or thread. I wasn't sure exactly where to post :)

Any questions please post up or PM me.

ironclaw.

Advertisement