Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newman open today/tomorrow?

Options
  • 24-10-2010 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I left my economics book in my locker in Newman on Friday by accident and have the midterm exam this week, any idea if Newman will be open today so I can get it? And would it be open tomorrow even though it's a bank holiday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Best bet is to ring them and ask.

afaik it isn't. Macroeconomics is it? I've that exam too. Piece of piss. Just look at the slides online?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I saw a notice on the door on Friday saying that the building wouldn't be open tomorrow.

As mentioned above, have a look at the slides that are online and you should be fine. As far as I remember, the notes don't vary that much from what's in the book. Look at the examples that are in the lecture notes and any worksheets you got - they should give you a good guidance for what to expect in the exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

The Newman I believe operates the same hours as the library. So it is closed on Sunday and there was a notice saying it was closed on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

unknown13 wrote: »
    The Newman I believe operates the same hours as the library. So it is closed on Sunday and there was a notice saying it was closed on Monday.

Arts if open till 10 afaik

Forget exactly what time it happens, but there's a horrible shrieking alarm to tell you to GTFO >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Weekdays 7am - 10pm. It sounds a kind of rape alarm at 9.45 to let you know you are no longer welcome. It's open 8-5 on sat I think and closed Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Also

Yup it's a macroeconomics exam! Great I now have no book to study until Tuesday hmmm, I usually find the book easier to follow, but sure I've got to do something so slides it is I suppose!

Advertisement