Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition Year Mini-Company

Options
  • 24-10-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I'm making a cookbook for my Mini-Company and was just looking for input on how I should lay it out as far as chapters and cover. I've got my recipes sorted (Darina and Rachel Allen gave me recipes) and the guy at the printers has given us a price so we're on our way.
    any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Well done... that sounds like a lot of work! I hope it goes well!

I'm not an expert, but I would have thought that layout would depend on the type of recipes you have... E.g. Fish, Meat, Eggs, Veg or starter, main course, dessert, baking.

If I were you I'd go into a large bookshop and look at how other recipe books are layed out. Where the pictures are, style and size of font, type of writing used for recipes.

Pick what you like best and fits your recipes (bring a couple friends and get their opinion) and try and replicate that.

Good luck!

Advertisement