Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T shirt printers?

Options
  • 24-10-2010 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭

I have a non-animated gif image I'd like printed on a white t shirt by next week. Anywhere in town that can do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are suggestions in this thread (I had to lock it after it was spammed too much).
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055895637

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Spailpín Fánach in the Spiddal craft village do excellent quality t-shirts. I have one I got in 1994 and it's still in brilliant nick.

I'm not sure if they can print an image like that though but it's worth asking.

Another option is to get the printer paper that you can iron on yourself at home. They sell it in PC World definitely but probably in other more customer friendly places too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I'm not sure if they can print an image like that though but it's worth asking.
    I don't think a non-animated gif image would be a big problem. An animated one however... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 constix

bought a T-Shirt recently from Online T Store company in Cork. They say they do specials for people. Might be worth a try. www.fizzylolly.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

There's some big place that does t-shirts in the Liosbán estate. Sorry, I haven't a clue what it's called.

• Advertisement
Advertisement