Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels Waterford

• 24-10-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi guys and gals!

Does anyone have any recommendations for the above?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Grantstown Kennels. Christy is very good and we've never had a problem leaving our dogs there. Our four will be there for two weeks while we're off on honeymoon in a fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Phsyche

+1 for Grantstown Kennels.
    We've been using them for the last few years. The animals come out happy, well fed and clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Heather Molloy on the old Tramore rd, much much better. Grantstown ok if your dog doesnt need that much of a run. Our dog didn't seem very happy there but she comes back from Heather's so happy.:D Definitely the best around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Have had dogs in 3 different ones in tramore area and found Grantstown kennels best for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭zeppe

+1 with Heather Molloy, great set-up. Our dog was very happy there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Thanks for the replies. My little puppy is only a miniature Yorkshire Terrier.

Does anyone have the number for Heather Molloy or does she have a website?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Heather Molloy 0868366878

Heather Molloy 0868366878

Thanks mucha!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Kev80

I would reccommend Precious Paws Pet Hotel in Glenmore. It's a lovely, friendly and secure enviroment for your dog. Dogs are not kept in kennels and have the freedom to mix with other dogs while enjoying jumping through the hoops or playing with lots of toys. Our dog is always happy when we pick her up and the proprietor, Maggs, takes really good care of each and every dog. She will also send you pictures to your phone during their stay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Kev80 wrote: »
    I would reccommend Precious Paws Pet Hotel in Glenmore. It's a lovely, friendly and secure enviroment for your dog. Dogs are not kept in kennels and have the freedom to mix with other dogs while enjoying jumping through the hoops or playing with lots of toys. Our dog is always happy when we pick her up and the proprietor, Maggs, takes really good care of each and every dog. She will also send you pictures to your phone during their stay!

I might book in there myself for the weekend, could do with some pampering :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Jolly85

+ 1 for Precious Paw's Pet Hotel

:D

Just been on their facebook and all the dogs look so happy there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Jolly85

It's a fantastic set up there. During the summer when it was actually hot, the dogs had a pool to dip in and out of! I sometimes think that my dog doesn't want to come home when she's collected!!

Advertisement