Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get Hi-5 DVDs on Region 2?

Options
  • 24-10-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for Hi-5 DVDs (recent ones) in region 2 format.... tried everywhere online but no luck. Help appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

My 1st search found them,I obviously buy far too much online:)

http://www.play.com/Search.html?searchstring=hi-5&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭KazDub

You can unlock the region settings on most DVD players and open them up to play any region DVDs. A simple Google on your make and model should do it. We've done that on our DVD player and even on a small portible one that the kids use in the cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Moonbeam - yeah I saw them but I'm looking for the more recent series (eg series 11).

KazDub - I'm well aware of that have owned a DVD player for 12 years...! Only problem is i need it for the kids who are spending a few weeks in grannies and that DVD player can't be unlocked.

Thanks to both of you for responding though.

Last options are download episodes and burn own disc, or get a cheap player just for grannies.

Advertisement