Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog

Options
  • 24-10-2010 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭

yox6y.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

That was so sad! Yet, very sweet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

That was well drawn, well thought out, well written, and it was still massively depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Thought there would be a twist,like maybe the dog was a transgender cat or something.

That was really good. I quite enjoyed that. Would almost make you teary eyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

nah tomebagel i dont think M Night Shymalan wrote this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Well the amount of threads on transexual people links created i thought this was gna be another:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I had to go downstairs wake my dog and pat her after reading that! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Very emo and self pitying, if it was toned down just a little I would have liked it more. The narrator comes across as a total dickhead, dog would have been better off if someone else had of owned him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Damn thats depressing, but nice :( I only lost my 13 year old dog (had him since I was 7) a few weeks ago.

/sips tea and sniffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭token56

brought a tear to my eye

• Advertisement

Lump in throat... *sniff*:o

Advertisement