Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairy Tale Of New York For Christmas No.1 2010 - Facebook Campaign

Options
  • 25-10-2010 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

It's a new page, came across it today and to my understanding, it has just been set up today:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairy-...4275888?v=wall

I would totally be supporting this! biggrin.gif The Ultimate Christmas song imho, travesty it got #2 in the UK charts when it was released, it was good it got #1 in Ireland, but it sooo deserved #1 in Uk too! smile.gif Shows the true meaning of Christmas song! I'll defo be supporting! biggrin.gif Who else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

So that's the 5th or 6th facebook campaigns for Christmas number one? I think I'll start a campaign for the pet shop boys "you were always in my mind" to be number one.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Good song ! Dont know if i could take another x factor rehash of "this is my fu**ing moment " :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭thenakedanddead

"Fairytale of New York" - God, how creative

Advertisement