Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic Question

Options
  • 25-10-2010 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just a quick question here. I want to be able to have a delay on my kick channel but be able to automate it so that the delay only occurs at certain times (for transitions).

I have my two kick tracks sent to a aux channel. I then have that aux channel sent to another aux channel that has a delay on it. The delay works fine but i want to be able to automate it in the arrange window.

Any info much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

press A in the arrange window. Change the tab under the track name from "volume" to "aux send" and adjust the yellow line to fade in or out the delay effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jose-fahartose

My aux tracks are not in the arrange window, only the mixer window.

And there is no aux send option available in the tab

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

if you right click on it in the mixer window there's an option to create an arrange track.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Just use the sends on the kick drum auxillary then create a channel in the arrangement window for that auxillary.from there itll let you automate the send signal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

beaten to it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jose-fahartose

Cheers for the replies got it sorted :)

Advertisement