Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave147 Football Bets

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Right decided to deposit 50 euro rather than 100 because if I fail I will deposit another 50, it will save me getting tempted!

Going to bet the entire 50 on the Champs league games but this time well spread out.

Selection 1: Barcelona 2/5 Man Utd 3/4 and Inter Milan 17/10

Bank: €50
    Stake: €10
    Potential Returns: €66.15
    Balance: €40

Think 5/2 is an excellent price for Lyon to beat Benfica away, Benfica have been less than impressive and Lyon have been firing on all cylinders, fully expect them to sneak a win tomorrow night

Rubin Kazan are overdue a win and will get it at home tomorrow night against Panathinaikos, also believe it will be won well so have taken -1 at 9/5

Works out at nearly 9/1 double.

Selection: Lyon win and Rubin Kazan -1 @ 8.8/1

Bank: €40
    Stake: €10
    Potential Returns: €98
    Balance: €30

Next selection is a bit tricky but could be very rewarding, as we saw two weeks ago Inter Milan are well able to score goals, as are an in form Tottenham side. It's a gamble but I think Inter Milan will trounce Spurs but this time they'll hang onto their lead. Going for Inter Milan -1 here @ 9/2 admittedly a gamble but at that price fantastic value.

Barcelona haven't quite impressed me so far this season, however they have the ability to score goals and usually get one early on, can't see them conceding many so have gone for Barcelona HT/FT @ evens

Selection: Inter Milan -1 @ 9/2 and Barcelona HT/FT @ evens. Double
    Selection 2: Two singles of the above bets.

Bank: €30
    Stake: €30
    Potential Returns: €185
    Balance: €0

Advertisement