Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The spray

• 25-10-2010 6:39am

Been in Asia a while and one thing I'm gonna miss about it is the good old spray.. It's alot cleaner, alot quicker and it costs nothing.

Why aren't these things used everywhere? Would you use them? Have I caught teh ghey?

http://www.handyspray.com/images/HS_Toilet_Shot2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I won't lie to you Stacey. That would be lush.

Seriously though, last week I actually had to have a shower after a **** because the tissue just couldn't handle the situation by itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I found them difficult to use as they were very powerfull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

I agree, they are very powerful, just wanted to clean me arse but they ended up cleaning me teeth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I agree, they are very powerful, just wanted to clean me arse but they ended up cleaning me teeth

You made me laugh out loud :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Calibos

I won't lie to you Stacey. That would be lush.

Seriously though, last week I actually had to have a shower after a **** because the tissue just couldn't handle the situation by itself.

I thought skidmarks went the way of the dodo with the advent of the wet wipe?? You haven't heard of wet wipes??

As for the Hoochie Hose. If I wanted an enema I'd ask for one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I would like one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Calibos wrote: »
    I thought skidmarks went the way of the dodo with the advent of the wet wipe?? You haven't heard of wet wipes??

As for the Hoochie Hose. If I wanted an enema I'd ask for one :D

problem with the wet wipe: you cant flush them...

i dont want to see my own or someone elses s'hit smeared wet wipe hanging out of a bin when i enter a bathroom. when society embraces a way to dispose of the wet wipe, i will embrace the wet wipe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Something that annoys me about Irish bathrooms, as apposed to most European bathrooms are the hand basin taps.

Most Irish homes have a hot and cold tap, ones burns the **** out of your hands, the other is ice cold.

In most places i've been to in Europe, the handsinks have one tap to regulate both hot and cold water, therfore allowing you to get the right temp in order to wash your hands.

We have them in baths only, most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Calibos

problem with the wet wipe: you cant flush them...

i dont want to see my own or someone elses s'hit smeared wet wipe hanging out of a bin when i enter a bathroom. when society embraces a way to dispose of the wet wipe, i will embrace the wet wipe :D

Where do you live? Turkey?? Our sewage system can handle it and the wetwipes say they are flushable. They are only a little bit stronger than toilet paper. (ie strong enough to do the job required of them but weak enough to quickly break apart like toilet paper in the sewage system.) Are you sure you weren't trying to use Domestos Flashwipes on your arse. Those things are made to last alright. Then again, if you were using flashwipes on your arse then you have more important things to worry about than whether you should flush it after using it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

+1 to this thread. When I came back from asia it's always a tad brown..

As Alex Ferguson would say "It's squeeky bum time"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Amhran Nua

Been in Asia a while and one thing I'm gonna miss about it is the good old spray.. It's alot cleaner, alot quicker and it costs nothing.
    Ah yeah, I've used something like that in faraway places. Only it was called a "bucket of water". :D You wouldn't want to have stiff joints...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

doubt youll be so flash when your house gets backed up with **** water after those stupid wipes inevitably collect and block the piping. you would be much better off just learning how to wipe your arse properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I can only imagine the pooey watery mess on the floor of toilets that implementing something like that would cause.

I dunno about you but the savages I work with (in an average working office) leave the toilets in a gross mess as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,141 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Kiera wrote: »
    You made me laugh out loud :D

Then where was your thanks :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I wonder what flutt thinks of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

showering in the jacks, whatever will those zany Asians think of next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Absurdum wrote: »
    showering in the jacks, whatever will those zany Asians think of next

We've all had to do it some time, you leg it to the bog, touching cloth and in danger of leaving a chocolate kiss or two, sit down, it flies out of the pits and then you turn around and, to your horror, you realise there's no bog roll. You try to tear some wallpaper off as a substitute but to no avail. Can't bring yourself to use your jocks or socks and the cardboard roll from the previous toilet paper looks like it'll cause too much discomfort so it's off with the clothes and into the shower. Try a handstand to make sure you get a good clean 'in there'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭0verblood

What the hell is "spray"? At first I thought you were talking about lynx. Then I was like "why would you spray lynx on your hole?"

What is it? Soap for spraying onto your ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

The French did it first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

No. Just no. If you wanna spray your hole with water, just get in the shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I wonder what flutt thinks of them

Thinks of what?

Wet wipes!!:eek:

Not for the Flutt, smears the clag all over the butt cheeks and doesn't remove the more recalcitrant arse raisins and irritates any arse grapes in the immediate area.

You need purchase to clean your hole properly.

I did mention on another thread that the garden sprayer is your man.

Point her at the rusty badge and let a nice tepid stream ease off the clagg from the nipsy and surrounding area, then dab of a kitchen towel and' bang bang' you could let Miriam O'Callaghan could go down on you,safe in the knowledge that she wouldn't gag after getting a a 'whiff of fumes' from the back bunker.

Worth the fucking effort, I say, worth the fucking effort pal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Whats wrong with a bidet you cheap feckers! :pac:

This system is better and cheaper.

What do you dry with?

Dab of a tissue, pressed up into the affected area:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

What do you dry with?

Handstands at the hand dryer...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Flutt's on the button again......knows his shít that man...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

So you have to sit over the toilet while using it or something? Would that not be awkward? It seems that a bidet would do the job more conveniently, or have I really caught teh ghey?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

So you have to sit over the toilet while using it or something? Would that not be awkward? It seems that a bidet would do the job more conveniently, or have I really caught teh ghey?

Apparently squat toilets are all the range in Asian countries and are suppose to be better for a backed up delivery, though this toilet might be hard to squat over :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I spend a bit of time in camps in the Sahara every year, all you get there is a hole in the ground and a small container of water, all you need then is your left hand.

What do you dry with?

It's 30 degrees.... Your arse is dry before ya get ur boxers back up..

Advertisement