Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professor Layton and Kyle Hyde

Options
  • 25-10-2010 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

So apparently I missed the memo and both Professor Layton and The Unwound Future and Last Window: The Secret Of Cape West (sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215) are out.

I have only started playing Last Window and have a flight to the US next month so will save Prof. Layton till then probably.

Anyway how did I miss this and why is no one on Boards talking about them :D

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I thought the Hotel Dusk devs went bankrupt?? :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I thought the Hotel Dusk devs went bankrupt?? :eek:

They did but the sequel was out in japan for ages and nintendo wasn't bringing it to the west, took another team localise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Even better just looked at the stuff that came with Prof. Layton and if you have registered all three on Nintendo club (which I just did) you get a free box for them (OK not that cool but it was free).

Advertisement