Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professor Layton and the Lost Future.

Options
  • 25-10-2010 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

Got this yesterday in Gamestop for €34.99, surprised there isn't already a thread on it, so I said I'll create one.
    I'll admit this is biased as I love the layton games, but this game is brilliant too. My brain has had it easy these past few months, time to put it through the usual Layton rounds.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Bought it friday in Game for €35 got a free Professor Layton Rubix cube with it too :D

Finished it yesterday, it is by far THE most amazing one yet! :D i literally could not put it down! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

As we're "killing" the platform specific forums I posted a topic in games about it and Last Window as they both just kind of appeared (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056070199).

Not started Prof. Layton yet (got Last Window first) but did get Eternal Diva on DVD at the same time and hoping they have dubbed it with the voices used in the games (yes I get the argument about not dubbing foreign language movies but it's just not right without the voices from the game).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Slightly off topic but, just watched the trailer for Professor Layton v Phoenix Wright. No idea if it will work or just dilute both original formats, but definitely an interesting idea.

Advertisement