Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postal Services/help

Options
  • 25-10-2010 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi there

Are they any sort of postal services in Dublin City where I can order something online and the parcel be delivered to a box or an electronic locker that I can then go and pick the parcel up from? Similar to http://www.mybybox.com/ in the UK?

The reason I ask is I'm at work all day and I'm usually never in when the post/courier comes so miss the package and then spend the rest of the week running all over the place to find where my package has gone.

In the UK they have something called http://www.mybybox.com/ which sends your package to a secure electronic locker and you can go and pick up 24/7. Are there any sort of services in Dublin City?

I know you can send packages to a Post Office but some online retailers and courrier companies, especially if your ordering from UK stores don't accept this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 fds

I'm not sure if that service exists but would it be possible to have it sent to your work? or your parent's/friend's houses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IndiTatla

Hi there,

Picked up your message via Google. You're right we're not in Dublin at the moment but I've sent a request through to our ByBox site planning team. Some good news (hopefully!) we're planning to install at the Tesco in Dublin in the New Year. Is that convenient for you?

Indi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

You could get a PO Box,same thing I assume,your package or post goes to a specific office from where you pick it up.

Advertisement