Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posters in Galway

Options
  • 25-10-2010 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Just wondering where I can buy posters for a bedroom in Galway. I have been to Zhivago and they have a limited selection, is there anywhere else you could suggest I look?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

HMV?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

The SU in NUI have poster sales on now and then, where all the students can be dead original and buy their Bob Marley and Scarface posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Sub City downstairs in the Eyre Square shopping centre too.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Just wondering where I can buy posters for a bedroom in Galway. I have been to Zhivago and they have a limited selection, is there anywhere else you could suggest I look?

Thanks in advance! :)

Not exactly answering your question, but have you ever considered eBay? Dead cheap and they won't get damaged in transit - they get put in those cardboard tubes before being mailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

New place right across from Penny's in the Headford rd SC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement