Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Slide Phones

Options
  • 25-10-2010 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

I am currently the owner of a Sony Ericsson Slide Phone. However I am not sure of the Model as it is not written on it. I previously owned a older version of a Sony Ericsson Slide phone. Again I am unaware of the model but they were both Meteor.

Now that you know more about me I will continue. The reason I got rid of the first phone was Screen Problems. I had it 10-12 months give or take. The problem arose when I slided the phone up and the Screen looked too big for the phone and weird symbols were all over it. When I put it bak down from the slide position it was fine again but serious problems would arise when texting etc.

In August I purchased my current phone. When I slide problems arise once more similar to the old phone. Also it may also suffer a blackout when it is risen but yet again is fine when down.

I do not know what to do? Is there anything I can do myself to rectify it? How much would a phone repair store charge for a fixing of it. I am absolutely dreading bringing it back to the place of purchase and it is very much last resort.

All help is greately appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,
    Rory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Mac 79

if it was august this year then it should be under warranty if not then ask the shop how much a repair would cost. i had a sony ericsson w595 (slider) which had screen trouble too but the phone was replaced after about 6 months then 13 months later i had to take it back againand to my supprise it was fixed for free. this was with vodafone so meteor cant be that much different

Advertisement