Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend crimbo prezzie ideas?

Options
  • 25-10-2010 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Heya!

Just looking for some suggestions/ideas on what to get my girlfriend for Christmas. We've been going out for 4 years and I kinda like to spoil her at Christmas (I'm a great boyfriend! :p), one year I got her flights to Thailand and last year I got her this wardrobe-makeover-shopping-trip-thing which she really loved!

So I'm not gonna be gettin her flowers or a picture of us together because I can do that anytime so I want her Christmas prezzie to be this once-off big deal that will really knock her off her feet!

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Engagement ring! Lol that might suprise her...

Seriously tho, how about flights to new York, a show on broadway and stay in a top hotel like the regency or the waldorf! We stayed at the waldorf when we went to get engaged and got upgraded to a suite which Frank Sinatra specifically stayed in when he was in town. The views where spectacular!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

Goldenegg wrote: »
    Engagement ring! Lol that might suprise her...

hehe... no. thank. you.

A little trip away is a good idea, we've already been to New York though, but I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks

Advertisement