Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playhouse Tallaght

Options
  • 25-10-2010 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im just writing here to try to understand something.. My mate and I go to the plaza every Friday without fail yet the odd time not very often but the odd time, we pay in then after going for a smoke we get kicked out? we are not aggressive guys and we always make sure to get a stamp ,yet the bouncers seem to have problems sometimes, is it a power trip or what, they run out of room and want younger better looking people in taking our places without a refund?! i will launch an official complaint about this if they fail to make me understand this. any1 with me?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭lee4892

Aw the old playhouse bouncers...fun times! Yes they employ special people for the role of Playhouse bouncers! They're called 'power-trippers' :P Haha yeah they only want the underage crowd in :D I'm only 23 and I feel like an oul'one when I go in hehe. Challenge them and ask them why, I can guarantee you they'll back down. If not a nice 'you do know the Police station is just across the road right? I'm sure they'll be happy to know you've just robbed us' always works!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 46,108 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lee4892 wrote: »
    Aw the old playhouse bouncers
    Never worry about those clowns. I threw better men out of my way to get at a fight.

Yes they employ special people for the role of Playhouse bouncers! They're called 'power-trippers' :P Haha yeah they only want the underage crowd in
    Yeah, they're a pile of pervs.

I'm only 23 and I feel like an oul'one when I go in hehe.
    Jesus I thought you were more than that. How time flies when you are enjoying youreslf.

Challenge them and ask them why, I can guarantee you they'll back down.
    No they wont

• Registered Users Posts: 46,108 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Abbz_DJ wrote: »
    My mate and I go to the plaza every Friday without fail yet the odd time not very often but the odd time, we pay in then after going for a smoke we get kicked out?
    You really should give up the fags. You'll feel better and be able to afford a more classier establishment.

they run out of room and want younger better looking people in taking our places without a refund?
    Ah now you're not that bad looking really. Dont go putting yourself down like that.

i will launch an official complaint about this if they fail to make me understand this. any1 with me?:confused:
    Sure, count me in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭lee4892

muffler wrote: »
    Never worry about those clowns. I threw better men out of my way to get at a fight.

Yeah, they're a pile of pervs.

Hehe they are! They were trying to only let the girls in once, they tried to kick our lads out.

Jesus I thought you were more than that. How time flies when you are enjoying youreslf.

Hmm is that good or bad? :eek: :rolleyes: Well I was less than that just last month so :P

No they wont

Oh they will! Backed down when I told 'em and I'm just a little wee girl :p Love to see what they'd do if lads tried it haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Adverts.ie support?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

playhouse thread should go to

werrh.madverts.tallaheads

not support

• Moderators Posts: 6,861 ✭✭✭Spocker

Moved to Dublin City forum from Adverts.ie Support forum

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Should be moved to Dublin County South tbh

But anyways, the bouncers there are complete tossers. I would complain if I were you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Should be moved to Dublin County South tbh

shirley you mean dublin county west

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement