Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Lost Dog**

Options
  • 25-10-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Effie is a 1 year old mini yorkie. She wandered off from her owner in the Phoenix Park today. She is wearing a pink collar and has recently been spayed so still has her stiches in. She is a tiny girl and very friendly so is likely to approach people. If you have any info or any sightings please PM me your number and I will call you. She was last seen in the Popes Cross area. Please keep and eye out for her if you are in the area. Pic attached.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

im so sorry hope she is found good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

O no - not another missing dog:( This will worry me no end until she is found. Please keep us updated. She is absolutely gorgeous so I'd say someone picked her up and is looking after her.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 matluka

Hope you find the dog;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

yeah im sure someone will pick her up . does she have a microchip. il be down in ashtown pound tomorrow so i will have a look incase someone has dropped her in

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Hi Guys thanks so much hope she is found soon too such a tiny little thing! She is not chipped she just got spayed and so was due her chip this week. Thanks so much and fingers crossed someone spots her and we get that call to say she ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭dub0605

Maybe put this up on the Dogs in Distress website. There is a section there for lost and found. Might have more luck.

Hope she is found

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

call cabra vet hospital 8680119 and cara vets at the phoenix park gates alot of people would call in there with her hope u find her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Mo60

Good news. Has been found. See Dogs in Distress webside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

that is good news;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

That great news -thank God! Another happy ending!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Hi everyone thnks for all comments a very kind man found her and took her home and rang the local vet who we had also rang so we got her back!! Hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Great news! This is the third case I have heard where people have lost their dogs, rung lots of vets to give them the information and have then been reunited this way when the finder has brought the dog to a vet. I would advise anyone who loses their dog to get ringing vets as soon as they can

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,230 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Great to hear. I'm always worried that small dogs have been stolen.

Advertisement