Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Help Lost Dog**

Options
  • 25-10-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Effie is a 1 year old mini yorkie. She wandered off from her owner in the Phoenix Park today. She is wearing a pink collar and has recently been spayed so still has her stiches in. She is a tiny girl and very friendly so is likely to approach people. If you have any info or any sightings please PM me your number and I will call you. She was last seen in the Popes Cross area. Please keep and eye out for her if you are in the area. Pic attached.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from DCN. HB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Is she microchipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

No she was just spayed so still has her stiches in and was due to be chipped next week. Hope someone has picked her up its so bad out tonight il be out first thing to stick up posters in hope someone will have seen her and she can be returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Hi CJF

Any sign of your puppy? She is such a beautiful girl. Have you tried any rescue's in the area? I'm in Dublin 1 if you want I can print out and post some fliers around here for you... bit a long shot but you never know. Fingers crossed for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

The DSPCA have a found pets section. Might be worth giving them a bell.

Hope you find her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Majestic 12

Have the owners asked the Park Ranger? I know if someone loses keys or valuables people would hand them in to the ranger so maybe the ranger could be of some help in finding Effie.

Good luck with the search and keep us posted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Poor Effie :( I hope she's found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

Hi everyone thnks for all comments a very kind man found her and took her home and rang the local vet who we had also rang so we got her back!! Hurrah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

cjf wrote: »
    Hi everyone thnks for all comments a very kind man found her and took her home and rang the local vet who we had also rang so we got her back!! Hurrah!

Great news!! I love a happy ending especially after the recent stories about the dog and the firework and the wallaby at that 30th party. She looks like a lovely dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Delighted to hear that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Great to hear. I'm sure she's enjoying lots of cuddles!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Hurrah!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Absolutly delighted to hear you got her back! Woohooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

That's so brilliant!! :) Thanks for letting us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Great news. Not a good time of the year to loose a dog.

Advertisement