Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Selling Games

• 25-10-2010 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,749 ✭✭✭✭

Lads,
    I've about 8 Xbox games to sell.
    I've just sold my Xbox as well so wont be looking for any more Xbox games.
    Where would the best place be to sell them? I know some shops take them but do they give cash?

I've used adverts.ie before for selling games, just wondering if the stores are doing any decent cash deals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Yes the shops give cash. You won't get as good a deal though as they'd offer if you were taking store credit or a direct trade in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,749 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Cheers.......
    Good to know.
    Might just head into one of the shops with them. Save a bit of hassle in postage/posting and add/haggling with the tight buyers on Adverts! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

well seeing as you're in galway, i might be interested depending on the games. what games have you got

i'm in galway city btw so collection in the city would be grand. postage would be a bitch for me as well. probably give ya a better deal than what the shops would give ya, and i'm not really a tightarse (sometimes :D)

Advertisement