Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy S

Options
  • 25-10-2010 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

I need some advice on setting up my Wi-Fi on a Galaxy S phone, for some reason it keeps on saying the password is wrong, but it aint, sometimes it says its remembered it but under Wi-Fi it says disconnected, I`m at me wits end with it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

what encryption is your wireless? WPA, WPA2, WEP.

The phone what encryption does it support?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭lewis

WPA, I`m not sure what type it can support.
    I got an app that got me on the Wi-Fi and then the Wi-Fi default app was showing me online. But then I disconnected from the Wi-Fi app I downloaded and tried to get online with the default one and still the same thing...
    With out this app I cant get online, I dont know what I`m doing wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

there seems a conflict in the wifi app, try remove it and use the default one only, and try connecting to a different router, and check if its the same

Advertisement