Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year science... Mid-Term Tests

Options
  • 25-10-2010 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I was absent due to unforseen circumstances for the last couple of weeks.

Just wondering could anyone fill me in on when and where the mid term tests for the following will take place, it's says week 7 under module information for them.

Introductory to Chemistry.

Physics of the cell for life sciences.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Moshimoshi

The Physics one is on tomorrow as far as I know. However, I have no idea where or at what time so I guess that's not much help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thebauldone

Physics is today on Blackboard. You can do it anytime you like but you only have 1 hour to do the test once you start it. It's a 10 question MCQ.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

Physics is today and is worth 10%

Do the sample paper until you know the pattern. The real one is very like it.

Calculus is next Tuesday. I don't know about intro to chem sorry, I do the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Astronomy and space science is next wednesday (the day of the protest) on Blackboard.

Advertisement