Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrick on Shannon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭wilson10

Thanks very much, its just a bunch of girls for two nights looking for a good time, be sure to keep all in mind, thanks :)

That's a different story.

Carrick is fast becoming hen party central, contact Murtagh's Bar, they have apartment accomodation, bar, restaurant and they organise a trip on their pleasure cruiser complete with bar and loud music, "Moon River".

www.murtaghsbar.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

its just a bunch of girls for two nights looking for a good time
    wilson10 wrote: »
    a trip on their pleasure cruiser
    You're elected girls ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Misty Midlands

Could you please let me know if there is a B&B in St.Mary's Close, Carrick-on-Shannon?
    Is this a nice quiet area, or is there a lot of noise at night? Many thanks.

Could you please let me know if there is a B&B in St.Mary's Close, Carrick-on-Shannon?
    Is this a nice quiet area, or is there a lot of noise at night? Many thanks.

Yes there are a few B&Bs in St. Mary's Close, very central yet very quiet, it's a cul-de-sac off the main street, so no through traffic either vehicular or pedestrian.

I will find the name of a B&B that I can recommend and post it later.

Just got the name,"Aisling" is the one, nice house, nice people, can highly recommend it.

I've had relations stay there a few times and they liked it.

Don't confuse it with "Aishling" on the Dublin road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Misty Midlands

wilson10 wrote: »
    Just got the name,"Aisling" is the one, nice house, nice people, can highly recommend it.

I've had relations stay there a few times and they liked it.

Don't confuse it with "Aishling" on the Dublin road.

Thank you very much for all your help, I really appreciate it.

Advertisement