Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buses to knock airport from galway

Options
  • 25-10-2010 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

buses to knock airport from galway
    just wondering what buses go to knock airport from galway.im hoping to get one at about midday.i know the cie buses go thorugh knock but im wondering is there any others? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Don't think there are any apart from Bus Éireann, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sweenyTodd

Hi
    Try these guys www.knockairporttaxis.com. They got me from Dunaras Galway to Knock. I think it was about 100 euros in June this year. Get a bus if you can its obviously cheaper. It just didn't fit around my timetable so thats why i got a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

sweenyTodd wrote: »
    Hi
    Try these guys www.knockairporttaxis.com. They got me from Dunaras Galway to Knock. I think it was about 100 euros in June this year. Get a bus if you can its obviously cheaper. It just didn't fit around my timetable so thats why i got a taxi.

Flight, €49.99 taxes included

Taxi to the airport €100

now all we need it O'Leary taxis, but the roof is extra

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

Bus Eireann go as far as Knock town as far as I know.
    Feda O Donnell also goes as far as the town. The airport is a few miles outside Knock so a taxi would be required to get there.
    Would also be worth checking buses to Charlestown - probably more services as it's a stop on routes to Sligo & Donegal - and it's only a few miles from the airport also.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

dollybird2 wrote: »
    Bus Eireann go as far as Knock town as far as I know.

They changed route 64 (Galway - Sligo - Derry) a few months ago, and now all the buses stop at Knock airport.

• Advertisement
Advertisement