Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor who halloween costume

Options
  • 25-10-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Got Bored of the usual costumes for halloween so went out hunting in town and I think i did a handy enough job of slapping a low budget halloween costume together resembling the 11th doctors outfit.

Anyone else going as anything from doctor who? I need a Amy Pond sidekick if any nice redheaded ladies are interested.

Oh and if anyone wants to make this costume...

Eager beaver for the brown jacket was about 50 euro
    Dunnes for black trousers and the red and black tint shirt bout 20 euro
    Shoe zone in the square tallaght for the boots 20 euro
    The sonic was 10 euro for the small version or 20 for the big i cheaped out with the small version in forbidden planet
    and finally the bowtie because bowties are cool 4 euro in best mens wear the square tallaght

And thats how ya make a cheap enough doctor who costume.

PS do not try find a real tweed jacket in southside dublin the cheapest i found wast 340 euro.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

No fez? :(

Great pic btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Daemos wrote: »
    No fez? :(

Great pic btw

i wish couldn't find a fez anywhere even tried that african shop near the jervis center and nothing.

Also should be alot more pics after halloween night... gotta get me a amy now hahaha

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

The costume I made for my darling youngest this year. Old dell box, used bike helmet, some inner tubes, and plenty of tin foil. The boys in her class were well jealous. Result!

180838.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Dont have a pic on this computer but Myself and Agent Smith were dressed as The Master and The Doctor at a boards beers at Halloween.
    With his permission I'll post a pic later.

He was the 11th Doctor, I was Roger Delgado's Master

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jim-jam

I went as the 11th Doctor as well. Already had the red bowtie, black pants and a sonic screwdriver. Found a tweed jacket for €9 in a charity shop. Boots in Shoe Zone. Just threw on an old shirt.

Got a bit drunk during the night and started calling every red head girl Pond.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

As promised, Me as The Master and Agent Smith as The Doctor

181076.jpg

Advertisement