Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What time do you get up?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭positron

Mon-Friday 6 am - The pleasures of living in commuter land.
    Sat-Sundy 7:30 am - Any more sleep gives me migraine-like headaches, also don't want to get out of habbit for Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

When I'm good and ready.

Which generally is between 8.00 and 9.00, 7 days a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

boobatter wrote: »
    I do not go to work time after is 11 o'clock, goes to work time must 7 spots get out of bed.

What fücking language is that?

You may be lethargic from not exercising enough.

You may find that a bit of exercise will give a better nights sleep, better sleeping routuine and more energy throughout the day.

I walk to and from work and play sport 3 evening a week, I just dont do early mornings. Prefer to start later and finish later in the evening than put myself through the torture of getting up before 8 o'clock at the earliest.

I will most likely never be in a job where I have to start very early luckily enough. The though of having to be up at 6 every morning makes me feel sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭thenakedanddead

On Weekends, it's often something of an achievement to see me up before 2:00, or at least 1:00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

fullstop wrote: »
    Didn't realise Bill Cullen was on boards :eek:

Im not Bill but I do work for myself and have the same work ethic as him. I cant believe how lazy some people are. The only person other than myself is Bluewolf that gets up early. That oisin fella needs my size 11 you know where...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Different times due to college lecture times and travel.

Mon - 10am
    Tue - 8am
    Wed - 6am
    Thur - 6am
    Fri - 9am

So I guess I'm one of those Dubs that only gets up at 10am one day a week, sadly dont fit their nice little stereotype:rolleyes:

Advertisement