Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am not sure where to post this

Options
  • 25-10-2010 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭

I wish to convey my thanks to BOARDS.IE, the admin of the site and the really nice people I have met on the forums I have visited since joining.

I have received nothing but courtesy and helpful advice, and even some excellent information I would never have been able to discover elsewhere.

I am not going to single any one person out, but if it is permissable I would like to mention the following forums and sub forums for their kindness:

Paleontology, Astronomy, Geneology.

Overall I just want to thank everyone involved for providing a site I have in the short time I have been here, come to enjoy very much.

In the near future I may have to go offline for a time (I might be lucky and not vanish) So in case I don't get the chance to say anything again, I wanted to post this somewhere it can be seen.

I was told about the site from a person who visits the same sports forum as myself, and since I arrived here I have not wanted to leave.

So thank you one and all.

Rubecula

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Thank you so much, Rubecula.

Up here in Admin Central, we only tend to hear from people when there is a problem, so it is not only refreshing, but also gratifying to see posts such as yours.

While I have never gone near the forums you mention, it is great to hear that they were of such value to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

No need for thanks really, it was something I wanted to say, and I see a lot of complaints and such, so I thought it was something that should be said.

You provide a great site and those of us fortunate enough to have found it should be grateful that it is here and not moan. Or at least that is my own opinion.

Anyway it is I who thanks you for the chance to be here.

Rubecula.

Advertisement