Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters Announce 2 UK Shows For 2011

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Think we are gonna head over on Saturday afternoon/evening and either stay in a campsite beside MK Bowl or stay in London and get the bus down on the Sunday then head home on Monday sometime

Sweet - really can't wait for it now! Hope we get a good day for it too. Would I be right in saying you haven't received your tickets yet either?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Sweet - really can't wait for it now! Hope we get a good day for it too. Would I be right in saying you haven't received your tickets yet either?

Eh my sister got them for me and im pretty sure she got the tickets you print off after getting them in an e mail. Not sure if she has got them prob 50/50.

Yea i cant wait for it all i can hope is a warm day , few beers watching Jimmy Eat World , Biffy n Foos all in 1 day :D

Just booked may accom. Arriving in London on the Saturday staying in a hostel in London for the 2 days and then getting the bus from London to the gig

Finally booked my flights €50 return to London :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement