Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once you go black....

Options
  • 25-10-2010 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I'm White. I want to dress up as black rapper for Halloween. Has anybody any idea how I do this and where I can get supplies. It will only be my face, neck, shoulders and hands.

And yes I do want to go back....straight away actually. Have a family function the next day so it needs to be some sort of make up/paint that will wash off without a trace.

Thanks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I'm sure you can get brown face paint somewhere, if not you could try a really dark foundation and cover it with a dark powder.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Moved to GF&P, probably get more answers here re face paint and what have you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

put some moisteriser on first and the body pint will come off easier. What about using brown or black waterbased paint like the kids use at school ? Just make sure you don't sweat too much or go out in the rain !

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Shmatter

It can be really hard to get off 100%, if it's an important event I might reconsider the body paint. I've only used generic arts and crafts shop body paints though, maybe there is one that'll come off :o?

Advertisement