Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who thinks colm hayes is doing a better job than tubridy?

• 25-10-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

it has been a good few weeks sence the tubrity show and the colm hayes show has been going now and the style of each show has been given time to settle in so is it just me or is colm hayes doing a way better show than tubrity

whats your views on this

is the colm hayes show better than the tubrity show 12 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    33% 4 votes
    colm hayes should take over from tubrity
    0% 0 votes
    there should be no change
    50% 6 votes
    dont like neither of them
    16% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I think Colm Hayes is by far the best and he is very similar to Gerry Ryan.

Tubridy is too false and seriuous where Hayes is a "natural".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

Anybody would be better than Tubridy. Miriam O'Callaghan would have been great for late late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,648 ✭✭✭prunudo

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I think Colm Hayes is by far the best and he is very similar to Gerry Ryan.

Tubridy is too false and seriuous where Hayes is a "natural".

Totally agree with you there, given time, Colm could be as popular as Gerry.
    Obviously nobody will come close to 'being like Gerry' but I think Colm can relate to the audience an awful lot better than RT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

Saying Hayes is doing a better job than Tubridy is definitely a case of damning someone with faint praise.

Advertisement