Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do on Halloween?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baspower

This sounded like real fun-The Old Dark House-theatre http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/1/pt/0/spid/E433D23E-367F-4161-A2A8CEE6DD5F7F91.htm

but it's no more on the official pavilion website...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭AkiThePirate

Don't know of any parties going on? Granted, any student Halloween party will be pretty drink-based, but if you're with a few mates or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 seanobs

There is nothing really to do at Halloween night in general. That is unless you have a party to go to or what have you. Main thing is don't be disappointed if you end up doing nothing in the end - it is on a Sunday this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Walnut.

Trick or treating in Belgrove, for shits and giggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭AkiThePirate

That would be amazingly funny.
    Use the buzzer and say 'Trick or treat'.

Then run, I guess...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

Come to the O2 on the Saturday the 30th at 3pm sharp for something you don't see every day! Not quite the day of Halloween but close enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭CrazyBiscuit

Come to the O2 on the Saturday the 30th at 3pm sharp for something you don't see every day! Not quite the day of Halloween but close enough!
    Any more info than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

Just be at the O2 at 3pm sharpon Saturday... And watch out for the zombies!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

There's an open air cinema in Merville on Sunday evening showing scary films:eek:, which should be a bit of craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

Gingy wrote: »
    There's an open air cinema in Merville on Sunday evening showing scary films:eek:, which should be a bit of craic.

Rocky Horror and Nightmare on Elm Street :D:D fcuking love Rocky Horror, hope it doesn't rain! Mind you, if it does, at least I'l have a proper excuse for my umbrella....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

damselnat wrote: »
    Rocky Horror and Nightmare on Elm Street :D:D fcuking love Rocky Horror, hope it doesn't rain! Mind you, if it does, at least I'l have a proper excuse for my umbrella....
    ...and your rendition of "There's a light" :p

Advertisement