Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Apache online ordering?

Options
  • 25-10-2010 9:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Not sure why they have changed their website, but it is without doubt one of the worst I have ever used. Judging by the broken English and incompetence of the site I imagine it's been designed by one of their workers. Only seems to be Galway with the nightmare site too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's because they've screwed up the city links on page http://www.apache.ie/orders/
    It's the same for Graystones <spelling> and Glasnevin, probably because they're also new stores.

Web Design by enhance.ie <- who to really complain to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

It used to be grand though, the old set up they had (still in place for most of the other stores I think). No need to change it. Most of the Galway pages aren't even finished properly, when I ordered it asked me to choose preperation time (what?), then I received 3 emails from them, one spelt Apache wrong and another was just blank. Gave no option to pay by card (used to be able to read our ur card number when they called you).

In fairness it arrived there and seems grand.

Advertisement