Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

probelms with lg optimus

Options
  • 25-10-2010 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

i have an lg optimus on meteor..... i've downloaded apps in the past with it succesfully.... in the last few days any time i try to down load an app it tells me that the download was unsuccesfull... any ideas how to resolve it:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 murph101

if you go into manage aplications and uninstall the market update you will be able to download apps again. Only problem is everytime you want to use the market you will have to uninstall the update again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

you're probably better off taking this thread to teh android forum.
    is it possible that you're out of memory on your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

thanks lads for your input... I ended up reseting the phone back to factory settings.... i was then able to download... but then when i opened an app it would not give me access to the market again... i then reset it again and have to say its been working fine since... thanks again..
    andy

Advertisement