Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire HD: Other Networks

Options
  • 25-10-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm guessing Vodafone's exclusivity deal on the DHD might expire at the end of this month as I've heard one or two people mention in passing that Three will have it early next month?

Does anyone have any concrete information or specifics on this?

I saw that there was an excessive delay on the Desire going to Three due to testing and wonder is a repeat of this likely with the DHD, and if the device will have Three branding/bloatware on it.

I was going to order sim-free but with Vodafone's cheaper €479 PAYG price and the rumors about 3 I think I'll wait it out.

O2 have said they won't be carrying the device at all.

I haven't heard anything about Meteor.

So figured a thread like this would be handy for those of us still on the waiting list to share info!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement