Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Pressure Booster Pump

• 25-10-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I need to get a Water Booster Pump for ground floor apartment for shower, loo, washing machine. The pump I have is 7yrs old now and not really working. I have limited funds, so was thinking of sourcing a pump myself and getting a plumber to install, Anyone got any helpful advise on what I need to buy. I found this site and the Briston pump 1.5 twin seems to be on the lines of what i need.
    http://www.taps4less.ie/pages/search.asp?st=water+pump+booster&submit=Go

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 veneet

water pressure problem is really a bog problem .Total home water

pressure booster pump is a solution for it.
    It will increase the pressure and give better results so you can enjoy

better shower ana big cleaning and many more.
    It consume less power. Its safe and easy to install and fully automatic

that maximize and mainrain household water presure.
    Maximum pumping capacity to 26 GPM ,Maximum additional pressure 40 PSI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 harmeetkaushik

water pressure problem is really a bog problem .Total home water pressure booster pump is a solution for it.
    It will increase the pressure and give better results so you can enjoy better
    shower ana big cleaning and many more.It consume less power.
    Its safe and easy to install and fully automatic that maximize and mainrain household water presure.
    Maximum pumping capacity to 26 GPM ,Maximum additional pressure 40 PSI

http://www.thehardwarecity.com/products/3075SS-3-4-HP-water-pressure-booster-pump/5131313

Advertisement