Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

seat Ibiza 2002 ( new type ) Radio problem

Options
  • 25-10-2010 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My daughters seat Ibiza battery ran flat the other night and I Started the Car with Auto XS jump start now however the car radio and cd player ( seat make ) wont work any help greatly appreciated with this one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it looking for a code or just not working altogether?

Check the fuse

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seanocathail

Thanks Colm for ur prompt reply, No she tells me it is not looking for code, lights up ok but nothing functioning, no buttons will work, just dead. I will have to check it myself tomorrow and come back to you tomorrow night, thanks for ur help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Think on some you need to just leave it turned on for a bit and it will come back on. Maybe half hour or an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seanocathail

Thanks all for ur help, now sorted, the digets 1000000 appeared on screen and I got the handbook and it stated that this was part of the process in entering the code, I got the code and hey presto all is working again, many thanks much appreciated

• Advertisement
Advertisement