Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you do for Boyfriends/Husbands on their Birthdays :D

Options
  • 25-10-2010 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey!

My bf's bday is coming up next week and I'm just trying to think of special things to do for him on it, just really nice things :)
    The evening/night will just be a serious session more than likely so thinking more morning/afternoon ideas?!...We're both in college btw :)

And just wondering what your fave things to do for your OHs are on their bdays and what they surprise you with :)

xx

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Best moved here for more comprehensive answers.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

This is definitely an AH topic....C'mon Wibbs!

- Take the day off college & spend some time together.
    - Go for a walk & feed the ducks.
    - Tell him why he is so special to you
    - go easy on the gargle, and get home for an early(ish) night;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Audie

I often don't get to spend birthdays with my OH because of his job, so my suggestion is more of a gift! A couple of years ago, I gave him a pocket size diary, and in each week I wrote something nice about him, or some funny memory of us. It cost me less then a euro I think. It was hard enough to think up 52 different things, but came to me eventually! He loved it!

Another idea is vouchers. I give them for massages, head rub etc. Use your imagination and get creative with them ;)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Things that my boyfriend and have done

- Spend the day together
    - Have dinner
    - See a movie
    - Have an early night ;)

There was this huge tree that i used to see in an enclosed area that I loved that I always wanted to sketch and he took me there and surprised me with a picnic.

The birthday before that he took me to the beach, we got lost on the way and managed to find a gorgeous private beach out of town and we just lay under the stars for the night cuddled together.

Advertisement